March is always a busy month for us because of the Hearts of Glass programming tie-in with Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month. Our lineup illustrates the diverse range of entities that we work with. Here’s a quick recap of highlights:
- Syracuse University – an honor to be a part of a highly interdisciplinary discussion hosted by an academic institution leading the way in disability inclusion.
- PayPal – amazing synergy between our programming and their corporate commitment to disability inclusion, innovation and accessibility; a joy to work with their disability-focused employee resource group, Thrive.
- Taft College – programming in honor of the 25th anniversary of their Transition to Independent Living Program.
- New Mexico Developmental Disabilities Planning Council – free-wheeling, fun and engaging conversation with lots of self-advocates.
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center – multi-faceted conversation engaging the next generation of health care professionals.